COVID SAFETY PROTOCOLS (subject to change per state guidelines):
• We recommend dancers in our 7+ classes to be dropped off
• Only one guardian is allowed to wait in the waiting room for our younger classes (no siblings or extra parents)
• No lingering before or after classes to limit the number of people inside the studio. THANK YOU
• EVERYONE 3+ must be wearing a mask that fully covers their face with no holes while inside the studio. Face shields alone are not acceptable.
• Everyone must take temperatures and sanitize upon arrival
• Students are asked to remove shoes and use sanitizing station upon entering
• No parent/guardian will be permitted beyond the front studio
• Students must bring personal items in a plastic container with lid and leave items in a cubby shelf.
• Water breaks must be taken outside
All classes are $100 per 8-week session. Payments accepted by cash, check, or credit cards payments (online only). We do not issue refunds for classes missed. Classes can be made up in another class similar to the class that your dancer is enrolled in.
See our studio calendar for an overview of classes.
Every student must have a signed LIABILITY WAIVER to participate in class
Our studio is a safe and positive environment for children to explore their creativity and learn new skills. We welcome parents to sit and enjoy watching their child's class from the waiting areas.
• Please be respectful of classes and other visitors, and keep conversation to a low volume.
• Please do not interrupt class by speaking to instructors or students during the class time.
• We also ask that other siblings watch from the waiting areas and not within the studio space while class is in session.
• Students will have 5 minutes of free time upon arrival to chat with friends and get ready for class. But we ask that ALL students go to the back studio or middle waiting area upon arrival.
• In addition, students are not allowed behind the desk. Only Studio staff may go behind the desk or in the back closet.
• We also ask that parents and children try to avoid walking through the front studio when we have class in session.